2/18/13

What's in my go-to beauty bag ❤








What you're looking at here is my go-to emergency beauty bag for every day purposes. I take this wherever I go, as it is small enough to fit into my handbag. I honestly don't know what i would do without it!
This isn't a shopping list for you guys, it's purely just the things I love and use everyday, and that tends to change a lot. But for now, these products here are my highly recommended.



What's in the bag?
  • My favorite day-time perfume I got for Christmas, LOL (in miniature form) and it smells amazing.
  • Brittany Spears's Fantasy in miniature form.
  • My eyelash curler (every girl should have one).
  • Vaseline, for chapped lips and to put on my eye lashes when I don't want to put on mascara (it actually works)
  • Schwarzkopf Instant Volume Powder (for those bad hair days).
  • Revlon Photo Ready concealer
  • Hair ties, bobby pins & a cute little clip on bow for the days at school or when i'm in the mood for a cute up-do. 
  •  Colette strawberry lip balm.
  • Clean & Clear- essentials moisturizer.
  • Dove whitening unscented roll-on deodorant.
  • My Paris compact mirror.
So there you have it! Just a list of my favorite emergency beauty products  recommend ever girl should have (you can adjust things to your style, like the perfumes/lip balms, etc.). 
Soon, if you guys want I can do reviews on my favorite makeup products I can't live without.

What are your favorite beauty products?







No comments:

Post a Comment