What you're looking at here is my go-to emergency beauty bag for every day purposes. I take this wherever I go, as it is small enough to fit into my handbag. I honestly don't know what i would do without it!
This isn't a shopping list for you guys, it's purely just the things I love and use everyday, and that tends to change a lot. But for now, these products here are my highly recommended.
What's in the bag?
- My favorite day-time perfume I got for Christmas, LOL (in miniature form) and it smells amazing.
- Brittany Spears's Fantasy in miniature form.
- My eyelash curler (every girl should have one).
- Vaseline, for chapped lips and to put on my eye lashes when I don't want to put on mascara (it actually works)
- Schwarzkopf Instant Volume Powder (for those bad hair days).
- Revlon Photo Ready concealer
- Hair ties, bobby pins & a cute little clip on bow for the days at school or when i'm in the mood for a cute up-do.
- Colette strawberry lip balm.
- Clean & Clear- essentials moisturizer.
- Dove whitening unscented roll-on deodorant.
- My Paris compact mirror.
So there you have it! Just a list of my favorite emergency beauty products recommend ever girl should have (you can adjust things to your style, like the perfumes/lip balms, etc.).
Soon, if you guys want I can do reviews on my favorite makeup products I can't live without.
What are your favorite beauty products?