2/1/13

My Feburary Wishlist


For School/work: Now that it's February and we are all straight back into school and work (school for me), I have decided to become organised. I have many notebooks and folders that I am attempting to color code so I can stay on track with my studies. That's how this personal writing journal from Etsy could come useful!

Asos Lantern ballet flats:  I personally think these flats by Asos are extremely cute. But then again nearly everything from Asos is cute, and a girl hcan never have too many flats...or heels. 

A little bit of floral:  I love floral, but i don't have much of it in my wardrobe at the moment and its not really in fashion, so why not introduce some with something as simple as a phone case? This one can be found at, yes, Target.

Polka dots:  I am completely in love with these Yumi blue polka dot bow belt shorts from Newlook.com  
Though I don't own any polka dot yet, these shorts have definitely inspired me to invest in some!

Vera Wang- night:  I have actually already got this perfume, and I absolutely love it! It's a mixture of a musky but romantic scent that you will want to shower yourself in. I would save it for special occasions and just go with a light and playful scent for the day, though. 

Body lotion:  I have recently started using body lotion a lot more often and it's definitely paying off. I used to think there was never a difference, but I couldn't be more wrong! Just be careful with the brand you get in case you are allergic to some of the ingredients. 

Summer in the City: If you haven't heard of The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell, I will give you a short definition; it's the kind of book that is good for some light reading at home when your feeling lazy, but then again, it's not for everyone. I read the first book and i'm now waiting for the second one to arrive.

So this was just some of the things i want to save up for, or that i'm currently loving. I hope you enjoy and try out some of the thing i mentioned!



1 comment:

  1. Great wishlist!
    If you have a giveaway on your blog and you would like to promote it,you are welcome to our route, a place where your contest will be spread worldwide.
    If you would like to keep you updated about new giveaways from worldwide feel free to like my fan page and follow me.

    http://www.giveawayroute.com/

    Lala

    ReplyDelete