1/22/13

England

The time I spent in England was probably one of the best few weeks of my life. I loved the grey-but-not-too-dreary weather and the beautiful country side and sunsets. Gloucester Cathedral (where they shot some of Harry Potter)was also one of my favourite places. We would get up early in the morning and take the bus there, and most of the time we'd get some small breakfast meal from the nearest cafe or food place.

I loved London. I loved the hubbub of the city and the big red double decker buses. It really was like a dream. Although I never had the chance to go on  The London Eye, I still got the chance to see Big Ben and other London icons. 
Surprisingly,though, the country side and the quiet yet enchanting villages appealed to me more than the cities. 
I really can't wait to go again!


3 comments:

  1. these pictures are amazing!! cannot wait to study abroad in a few weeks! love love love your blog!

    xx

    allthingslove-lee.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4649755/all-things-lovelee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    where are you going? I'm sure you'd love both France and England.
    xx
    Imogen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be leaving America on Sunday for Italy and will be traveling all throughout Europe! Cannot wait!! xx

      allthingslove-lee.blogspot.com

      Delete